Thursday, October 11, 2012

Our Purpose Given Life: Intro

  This blog began October 2, 2012. The thought came to my mind just sitting on my couch brainstorming about life. Two nights before, in prayer, I told God I was ready, I was ready to hear his plan for my life. I asked for Wisdom, Knowledge and the complete Understanding of His Word.
  On Monday October 1, 2012, I decided that I wanted to start back in school. I wanted to focus on a field that would drive me, push me, a field that my vision could be seen as well as heard, so I decided to look up fashion design. Some might say, fashion? Yes, fashion! How can fashion be heard? It is a part of you, your style, in my opinion, it reflects who you are, so yes fashion. Well I wasn't surprised when NONE popped up in the search engine for fashion school in Shreveport/Bossier. So I decided to go a different route & BPCC (Bossier Parish Community College) came to mind. I searched through programs of study and came across Mass Communications (Associate in Applied Science in Communication), when I read the learning outcome I knew this course of study was for me.
  The next morning, I had nothing to do so I decided to get a movie and enjoy my day and that's what I did,. Then, like I said before, God spoke to me. "Beverly, start a blog for your community, start something that people can not only relate to but understand as well." So that's what I did.
  This blog to be a vessel for Gods Word to show the world that God has a plan for you life & you (we) we placed here for a Purpose.
  2 Corinthians 9:7 tells us to do whats Purposed in out hearts, meaning follow Gods plan for your life, what God has placed inside of you IS FOR YOU and ONLY YOU! Don't allow doubt to come in and take you away from your value to Gods Kingdom. He wants to use us in every way possible to enlarge (expand) His Kingdom. It's up to us to have the Faith to know that the vision & Purpose he has placed inside of us can and will be lived out, through and by his Word.



I encourage you to explore Gods Word on your own and in doing that ask for Understanding, and He'll be your Guide: 
(Matthew 11:12; 12:29; 2Timothy 2:1-6; Joshua 1:5-9; 2Corinthians 10:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment